Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today has been a wonderful Wednesday!

The kid and I met with a dear friend of mine for lunch.  Sweet Carolyn who always puts a smile on my face.  It's always good to see her and catch up.  Afterwards, the kid and I had some errands to do and I met up with one of my previous co-workers.  It was good to see her as well.  When I was working I made some great friends over the years who I still maintain a friendship with.  This is very important to me. 


Me and Nat at my garage sale
 
 
Natalie
 
So I had my garage sale last Saturday and although I didn't make any money we had a great day with friends and family.  Started early (4 AM) getting things organized in the garage, etc. and didn't stop for the rest of the day.  After the sale hubby and I also took in Ribfest at Square One.  Needless to say fell asleep exhausted early that night.
 
 
 
My Grandbaby
 
 
 
The Kid
 
 
 
Nat with her mom
 
 
Nat with her Dad
 
So tomorrow it's off to downtown with the kid for a relaxing day of shops and cafes.
 
Until later...
 
Ciao
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment