Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weary Wednesday!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I call this post "Weary Wednesday" because I'm weary of the rain and humidity we've been experiencing here for the past week.

Thankfully, this is all supposed to end by tomorrow when we are to get more comfortable temperatures and less humidity.  We'll see.  I hope they are right.  I long to open my windows and get some fresh air.

Now I must tell you that July is in a "Mercury Retrograde Period" where people will apparently experience confusion, inability to make decisions, restlessness and so on due to alignment of the planets, etc.  There is more info on Google if you are interested in learning more.  I do give it some merit because the month is starting off strange.

First there was the horrific Quebec train derailment.  Then the Asiana plane crash at the San Francisco Airport and of course the weird storm that we experienced here Monday night.  Mmmm...maybe there is something to this Mercury Retrograde Period.  You be the judge.

Also, I wanted to mention to all my fellow Celiacs out there that I bought a product while in the U.S. called "Gluten Cutter".  I have just taken one before my cereal and what it's supposed to do is break down any gluten in your food and aid in digestion.  You take it just before your meal.  It is not approved by the FDA but I thought I'll try it and see if I notice any change.  It does say on it's website that if you suffer from Celiac disease to discuss with your doctor before taking. I did advise my doctor who had never heard of it (I don't think it's available in Canada yet but will investigate and let you know) but did say that the U.S. if far more advanced than us with health products on the market.  For more info, please check out their website. 

So on another note, the kid arrives home tonight from her vacation in Las Vegas.  Actually, she went to attend the wedding of a friend.  From all reports she is having a great time but I'm anxious to get her home, safe and sound.


The Kid as a Redhead
 
 
And as a Brunette with Maria
 
 

 
In Earlier Days

So hopefully everyone has a great rest of the week and until later...

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment