Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Why "Terrific Tuesday"?

Well it's a beautiful sunny day even though the heat is horrific but they call for rain for the next three days so the kid and I are going out to visit my mom for the afternoon before the rain.

So last Friday, my son's better-half and her baby girl came for a visit.  I love seeing my grandbaby and can't get enough of her.  She gets prettier every time I see her.

We had a great time as you can tell by the pics I've posted.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So today I'm going down to see my mom and take her out for lunch.  I try to spend as much time with her as I can while I can.  Her health could be better so I try to make sure she has everything she needs.  I talk to her on a daily basis making sure she is eating properly and getting out for fresh air, etc.  She prefers living on her own and refuses to go into an "independent living" situation so I have to try and monitor her from a distance.  Making sure she is taking her meds and seeing the doctor on a regular basis.  I just want her happy and well.
 
So have lots more to say but will have to pick this up tomorrow as the kid is bugging me to get going.
 
Hope everyone is having a great week.
 
Until later
 
 
 
Ciao
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment