Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wintery Wednesday!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well isn't this just fabulous weather we're having?  A winter storm warning is in effect for tomorrow.  Geez I can't wait.

Hubby and I were at Loblaws on Monday and they were already setting up the outdoor garden centre!!!  I told hubby they were jumping the gun...it's too early.

My aunt always told me not to put the winter stuff away until the May 24 weekend as our weather is just too unpredictable.  She was so right.

Now enough about the crappy weather.

This part of my post is dedicated to my sister:

I have to mention that I spoke to my sister Jennifer yesterday and it made my day.  You see that even though we "talk" on Facebook on a regular basis, there's nothing like an "actual" phone conversation.  I love my sister dearly and having lost three sisters too soon I cherish the bond that we have.

 
My Beautiful Sis, Hubby and Son
 
It seems like yesterday when I used to visit her when she was a little girl and couldn't get over what a beauty she was (and still is both inside and out). 
 
Through all the trials and tribulations I've been through in my life I'm so thankful for the people that I hold near and dear.  It's the ones who stick by you through thick and thin and never give up on you that makes all the difference.  The ones that walk away you're better without.
 
Thank you sis for not giving up on me and letting me be a part of your life.  It means the world to me.  The following pics are for you.
 
 
Me and My Baby
 
 
Me and Mom
 
 
Me and My Hubby
 
 
My Grandbaby Natalie Anne
 
 
The Kid and I in Italy
 
Take care sweet sister and can't wait to meet you for lunch!
 
Until later...
 
Ciao

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment