Friday, April 5, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

Friday, April 4, 2013

I call this post "Fabulous Friday" because I actually feel that so far this week I've actually accomplished quite a bit.

Also, Sammy my beloved dog has been under the weather the last few days but is feeling much better if not quite 100%.  Something irritated her digestive system whether it was something she ate or just old age.  Not sure.  She is pretty healthy for a 13 year-old.

 
My Beloved Sammy
 

She usually runs when I pull out the camera so I took this one before she could get up.

I don't know what I'll do when the day comes for her to "move on".  I love her like my own child.

Pets give us "unconditional" love.  Something you can't get anywhere else. 


Natalie Chasing Sammy at Easter
 
 
Sammy a few years back (when she was slimmer)
 
 
Hubby and Sam
 
As you can see, I'm a proud mom.  Love ya Sam!
 
Now to change topics. 
 
Just wanted to update everyone on my new favorite restaurant, "South Street Burger Co."  Hubby and I went the other day and I brought a menu home to peruse.
 
So not only do they have burgers (and gluten-free buns) but they also have hot dogs, grilled chicken, pulled pork(one of my favorites) plus onion rings, garden salad, New York Fries and poutine.  All the toppings are free.  The burgers are 100% meat with no fillers.  Delicious!!!  We have only been to the one that just opened at Square One but there are others in Toronto and surrounding areas.  Check online for more details.
 
So there you have it.  I'll check out other places that offer "gluten-free" and keep you all updated.
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and HAPPY FRIDAY!
 
 
 
 
Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment