Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tidy Tuesday!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Well  let me start off by saying "It's a new month"  YAY!!!

I love when a new month starts and especially knowing that that spring is here and summer to follow.

Hope everyone had a happy Easter.  We celebrated with family and just to spend time with my granddaughter is so special because they grow up so quick.

 

It seems like yesterday when we were at the hospital the day she was born.


As you can see, I'm very proud.

Now the reason I call this post, "Tidy Tuesday" is I'm in the mood to start my spring cleaning.  Unfortunately, my physical energy doesn't match my mental energy.  Oh well at least I've made a start.

Now has anyone checked out the new "Target" store at Square One?  It's getting mixed reviews but I love it.  Went with hubby Saturday morning and the kid yesterday while she was off.

I like that they have "different" stuff than Wal-Mart and the prices are not bad.  I do have to go back though because I'm sure there's something that I've missed...hehe

My sis has been sending me some great gluten-free recipes so I have to get out and get some gluten-free flour.  The "Bulk Barn" at Square One is good for that.

My crafting has been put on hold temporarily as I'm researching the internet in preparation for my trip in August.  It's been booked but we still have tours to arrange in both London and Paris.

Maybe I'll look up a friend of mine who lives in Paris if I get the chance.

Hope everyone has a terrific week and until later...

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment