Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wainy Wednesday!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Okay well I made a joke with the name of this post because I love that guy on "The Big Bang Theory" who can't pronounce his "r's" and has to use "w's".  His name right now escapes me but he's hilarious.  I figured we need a sense of humor today what with the weather being "le miserable"!

I know I'm behind with posting but things have been a bit hectic lately and also because my self-discipline has gone out the window.  My original plan was to post daily but that's not going to happen.

I'm doing research on my mother's side of the family and trying to find out information that was never talked about.  They were very secretive and did not share family history.

My sister thankfully has researched my paternal side so I can now concentrate on my maternal ancestry.  My original plan was to go to Ireland and check the town records in Belfast where my maternal grandmother was born but that trip is on hold for the time being.  So I've decided to do it the hard way.  I'll let you know my findings. 


 
Me & Mom
 
 
 

Me with my sisters Barbara and Irene and beautiful Jean (I'm the one squinting)
 
 
So I have a lot of work to do and hopefully I will find what they were o secretive about.  Curiouser and curiouser...
 
Now on another note:
 
Loblaws now has a gluten-free sandwich bread which is "not|" frozen and in the bakery section.  Well I give it a "thumbs-up" and can't wait to make a grilled cheese (that will be the true test).  Also, I tried their chocolate chip cookies and did not like them at all.  Too heavy and just not tasty.  Everything else I've tried in the President's choice gluten-free bakery section has been outstanding and I highly recommend.
 
Until later...
 
Ciao
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment