Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend. 

Saturday we went to dinner at friends of ours who purchased a new house a couple of years ago and we were finally able to get over and see it.  I loved it.  The design is amazing and it backs out on to a huge pond filled with ducks.  So you can sit in the kitchen and have this beautiful view. 
 
The rooms are huge, especially the kitchen which I fell in love with.  Of course they negotiated with the builder to have certain features added such as pot lighting (which I love) and upgrades here and there. 

Their five-year old daughter Kianna is a little bundle of energy and couldn't wait to show us around.  Also, they have the most adorable female Siberian huskys named Aria and Kyra.  Next month they are all off to Singapore, Australia and Paris for a month long vacation....ahhh


Me and Kyra
 
 
Had lots more photos to add but having trouble uploading pics from the photo gallery.  Have to play around with my laptop and try to figure out the problem.  I need help from my techie friends...
 
So yesterday I spent the day with a good friend of mine who is now retired like myself.  It was so good to see her and there wasn't enough time in the day to talk about everything that's going on in our lives.  Whenever we're together either in person or on the phone, we can talk for hours.  The day just wasn't long enough.  She is my advisor and mentor on so many matters.
 
I'm so happy she is part of my life.
 
I attempted again to upload some more pics including ones taken yesterday but no go.  So I'll close for now until I figure out the problem.
 
Will be back with my "Deals of the Week" and you can check me out on "Pinterest" and "Twitter".
 
Ciao
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment