Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Torrential Tuesday!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

May I start by first apologizing for this late post.  Although I'm home now, I've been busy.

Hubby, sister-in-law and myself went to North Bay on the weekend to help celebrate hubby's dad's B'day. The kid stayed to babysit the pets and attend her Saturday course and write her final exam.  She just has one more class which involves doing my make-up and her friend's and then a "photo shoot".  Oh God!  I just hope they can airbrush my photo.  Have to glam it up that day... anything for the kid.  Her course has been a success and she was told by her teacher to go ahead and make up her business cards so she's on her way as a professional make-up artist as well as an insurance agent.  She'll be a busy girl.  I'm so proud.

 
My Beautiful Kid
 
 
So here are a few pics from our North Bay visit:
 
 
Eileen, Hubby, Gilda & Tony
 
 
Hubby
 
 
Guess Who?
 
So this Friday I have a busy day planned.  Nat's mom is picking me up and we're off to a toy Warehouse in Etobicoke.  Yay! I get to spend some time with my granddaughter. Then in the afternoon I have to get a "root canal" (lucky me).
 
Stay tuned for my regular "Deals of the Week" and I hope everyone is having a fabulous week on this torrential Tuesday.
 
Ciao...



No comments:

Post a Comment