Saturday, October 6, 2012

Partly Sunny Saturday

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Well it's been quite the week.  Saying my good-byes at a job I've had for the past 15 years was difficult to say the least.  On one hand I was happy to be starting a new phase of my life but on the other hand I had to leave behind some terrific friends I've made over the years.  Some of which follow this blog.

I'm looking forward to having choices now.  I'm toying with a couple of ideas but hubby just wants me to relax for awhile so that's what I'm going to do.The daily routine of a full-time job was starting to wear on me especially with my health issues and the fact I'm not getting any younger.  I was definitely sleep deprived and it showed each afternoon at work.  Some days it was all I could do to stay awake.

I'll now have time to visit friends of mine and family members that I want to spend more time with and haven't had the chance. 

Yes, change is good.

Now on another subject. 

 I had some dental surgery last night and my mouth will not stop bleeding.  With the tattoo and the bloody mouth I look like I've been in a bar fight...hehe. Oh they gave me some gauze but I need a lot more and I mean a LOT MORE.  Regular painkillers are helping with the discomfort but I can imagine what the next surgery will be like as it's more complicated.  I'm scheduled to go back on the 19th.  Whoopee!!!  Oh well it needs to be done.

So I promised to post some more pics we've taken with the new camera so here goes:


Hubby took this one
 
 
 
Me and Sushi
 
 
Okay, well my computer is not cooperating and won't let download any more pics right now.  I'll try again later.  Very frustrating.
 
Anyway, fellow gluten-free friends, I must tell you about a delicious snack I bought called "Gaytan Baked Cheese Puffs".  OMG they are so good you can not tell they're gluten-free.  I'm addicted to these things.  They are available at The Bulk Barn at Square One along with a whole isle of gluten-free products.  Who knew?
 
So it's time to go do the salt and warm water rinse so until next time...
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment