Monday, October 29, 2012

Monster Storm Monday!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Okay well I managed to tear myself away from the news coverage of Hurricane Sandy.  Difficult at best.  Southern Ontario is going to feel the effects especially between 5 pm today through till 5 am tomorrow.  This is being called a "superstorm" and with good reason.  Hopefully, it will not affect us too badly.  The eastern seaboard of the U.S. is already getting hammered.  New York has closed down the subway system.  There are no buses or trains.  Schools are closed and even the New York Stock Exchange has closed.  Also, New Jersey is already feeling the brut of the storm.  They are also calling it the "perfect" storm..very ominious. 

Now on another note.  My daughter, the "kid" is now a certified make-up artist and I couldn't be prouder.  My little entrepreneur.

 
The Kid with Maria
 
 
 At a Halloween Party
 
 
The "Kid"
 
 
You can see why I'm so proud. 
 
Anyway, must tell you that last Friday was fabulous.  Got to spend the day with my darling grandbaby, Natalie Anne and her mom at a toy warehouse and then to the mall for lunch.   Had a great time and wanted to buy every toy I saw for her but then I remembered we do have to eat...hehe.  I can't believe she will be 1 year old on November 23rd.  She is a "nana's" little dream. The spittin' image of my "boy". 
 
 
 
Nat and her Dad Months Ago
 
 
Now she is walking and growing by the day.  Ahhhh....
 
 
Anyway, will post lots of pics from her B'day party coming up.  Can't wait.
 
 
Hope everyone has a good day and please be careful this evening when the weather is supposed to take a turn for the worst.
 
Ciao!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment