Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gypsy Tuesday!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I often think that that there's a gypsy inside of me.  You know that "bohemian" feeling that you get sometimes or at least I do.

I think that's what prompted me to take off on my hitch-hiking"adventures" many years ago.  When I think back to those years I can't believe I actually did that but I'll talk about that later in more depth.

My interests are everywhere although I do gravitate to certain "familiars".  My tastes run the gambit from decor to clothing and on and on...

Anyway, while I'm typing this, Sushi is wandering around the tabletop looking for something to get into.  Sniffing the laptop and generally being the inquisitive little monkey that she is.


 
Looks innocent enough right? Don't be fooled.

Anyway, we took in the CNE on Sunday and afterward walked along the beach.

 
Taken from Hubby's Blackberry
 
 
The Beach
 
 
So Sunday was a good day but Saturday I was down for the count.  Had one of my "Celiac" migraines.  Oh well...
 
Have to make this post short as work awaits but will continue later...
 
 
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment