Thursday, September 19, 2013

Update on Sam

Thursday, September 19, 2013

So to update everyone on Sammy.  She has a torn knee ligament (cruciate ligament rupture) and has been given meds which will take about 8 weeks before we notice a visible improvement maybe sooner.  Also, she has some arthritis but that's to be expected considering her age.  We are not to walk her too often a it puts too much pressure on the bad knee.  Also, she may start to favor the good leg and that may cause the same tear in that knee.

Unfortunately, all we can do is continue the meds and make her as comfortable as possible as she ages.

---------

Today, I am going to visit my mom for lunch and update her on my European trip.  Also, I have a goody bag of souvenirs for her which I hope she will like.

Now that she's 82 years young I try to see her a often as I can.


Mom as a Girl
 
 
Me and Mom
 
Have to run now but I'll get back to you later...
 
Ciao
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment