Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Packing Day

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Well yes I'm packing again but this time it's a short trip to Las Vegas with hubby.  Looking forward to a few days away just relaxing.

So we are leaving early Thursday morning as our flight leaves at 6:30 am.  Tomorrow I'll pack the last minute items and get an early night.  I'll update you when I return.

Saturday, the kid and I went to my sister's up in Orangeville. 


Jenn and Andreas

As you can see we had a great time.


Off for a Bike Ride



Needless to say we had a ball.  Getting to spend time with my sister is important to me so it was a "perfect" day.

Here's a couple of pics of the kid who went for her very first ride on a motorcycle and she loved it.

 
 
 
So have to close for now.  Hope everyone has a great week and a great month.
 
Until later...
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment