Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  Ours was busy insane but in a good way.  Christmas is my favorite time of year.  It brings people together and reminds us of how lucky we are to have each other.  It's a time of reflection and what has brought us to this point in our lives.  Good times and bad but we've lived our lives.  Someone once said that if we never experience sorrow how will we know joy.  I believe that with all my heart.  Appreciate the people around you and keep them close to you.  Treasure every moment...

Some pics I want to share with you and I hope you enjoy:


My Beloved Sam



Hubby and Sam



My Little Girl



The Boy and Natalie



My Darling Granddaughter

All of the above are reasons why I am grateful to have what I do.

Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment