Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy Week

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This week is a busy week.

Hubby's birthday is Thursday so we're going out where he can eat free...hehe but it will be a 2-part B'day just like the kid had because then on Friday the celebration continues.  We're taking him to one of his favorite restaurants for a great meal, wine and of course lots of pics that I'll post on the weekend.  He deserves it.  He's my best friend, my lover, my protector and confidante.  I love him dearly.

Now with that said, there's also Christmas celebrations going on at work this week as well as gift shopping and wrapping.  Not to mention visits in between to see my beautiful granddaughter.

Family will be coming here for Christmas and I can't wait.  The people I love and care about here to share food, laughter and everything that's good in the world.  Of course not everyone we love and care about will be here physically but they'll be in our thoughts and in our hearts.

I feel so fortunate for the life I've had so far.  Two beautiful children who I've watched grow into beautiful adults and of course my first grandchild.  I have a wonderful husband and great friends.  What more could somone ask for?  I don't need anymore than that.  I feel sad for people that do.

Enjoy the pics I've posted:


My Grey & White Outfit

 
I'm So Tired

Please No More Cameras!


My girl, the kid


Me & Hubby at the kid's


Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment