Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today is wonderful because yesterday the kid and I went down to spend some time with my mom for her 82nd birthday.  We all had a great time.  A little lunch, a little wine and a little shopping on the Danforth.


Me and Mom
 
 
Now I have to mention last Wednesday when I had a chance to spend the day with my the boy's better half and my beautiful grandbaby.
 
 
Hubby with Natalie
 
 
 
At the Slide
 
 
Mom and Daughter
 
 
The Kid in Me
 
 
 
Hubby and Sam
 
So as you can see we had a great day.
 
Now I have to mention that this weekend is the "Taste of Italy".  We go every year.  Lots of great food, wine and music.  Hope to see you there!  More details are available online. Try to get there early though because parking is a nightmare. 
 
Until later...
 
 
 
Ciao
 


No comments:

Post a Comment