Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sammy Saturday!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I call this post "Sammy Saturday" because she got me up at 2 am to let her out and to get her am snacks.  Since she's gotten older she's been waking me between 3 and 4 am every night.  No matter what time we go to bed.  It's like having a newborn but when you've had a dog since she was a 10-week old pup she is like another child.  So you just do it and realize it's not her fault that she's aging (13 years).  We love her and do whatever we need to do to keep her happy.  I can't imagine life without her.

Love you Sam!

Now on another note:

I found this cord bracelet tutorial which I'd like to share.  The knot used is a macrame knot I used many many years ago and is quite simple.  I will try it and post a pic when done.


So today's post is a short one.  Have some things that need to get done asap.

Don't forget St. Paddy's Day tomorrow.  Wear your green and enjoy.  I know I will.

Take care and until later...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment