Thursday, August 18, 2011

Preparation for the Trip

Okay now please be patient because I'm a novice at this.

I wanted to set up my blog before we left for our trip.  By we I mean the hubby, the kid and me.

Italy is our destination of choice and we're all very excited.

The kid has a lot on her plate right now what with the trip and just purchasing her own home.  Also, we are having new flooring put in in the midst of packing, cleaning, dropping off Sam (our beautiful lab-border collie mix).

One more day at the office but lots of work to do at home.

I will post all the gory details of our crazy preparation for the trip, etc. and when I return, all the details of our vacation,  including as much information about the "gluten-free" availability in Italy.  I've been researching and they are far more knowledgeable about Celiac disease than we are here in North America.  I can't wait to eat bread that (apparently) tastes like real  bread and dishes that I can't normally have.

I'll gather all the infomation I can and post it on my blog.

Also, any ideas on how to make my trip easier would be greatly appreciated.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment